Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year To All!

I hope that you are having a great start to your New Year!! I certainly am. The day actually dawned with a bit of sunshine for a change today! :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I am now selling my art on this website: Fine Art America - Jennifer Niemiroski

Take a look. There are different ways to purchase my art - as different kinds of prints (including framed, metal, etc.), coffee mugs, T-shirts, decorative throw pillows, shower curtains, greeting cards, tote bags, duvet covers, on gallery wrapped canvas, and, of course, you can contact me via my email (jennifer.niemo@gmail.com) to talk about purchasing any of the originals, directly from me.

I am so excited to now be able to sell my art to you!!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment