Thursday, May 5, 2016

Out of The Blue - WIP & Completion

Here is a preview of my next watercolor work. I just had to do a series of paintings on desert plants. So here is the progress, thus far, on my cactus painting.


Cacti always inspire me to hang on even in difficult circumstances. So here's to hanging on until I can manage to add a few more layers of color to this painting. :)

Hang in there, friends!

5-26-16

OK. Drum roll.......Here is the finished painting. I decided to call it Out of The Blue.


Hope you like it. I sure do. If you are interested in beautifying your home or office with this painting or a print of it (other paintings available too), please check out my shopping site: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-jennifer-niemiroski.html . 
Have a day full of beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment